PROMOTING HEALTHY ATHLETIC & RECREATIONAL
ACTIVITIES FOR THE YOUTH OF ELLSWORTH
The purpose of this organization is to educate and inform the general public about youth sports and activities for the Ellsworth School District Area. The organization will also provide a tax deductible means for corporations and individuals to support and sponsor youth sports and other activities.
Board of Directors:
- The Board shall consist of a President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer.
- Membership shall consist one representative from each association. All organizations are allowed one voting representative. There will be annual election of the Board of Directors.
- Bi-law changes require 2/3rds majority vote. All other decisions are passed by majority vote.
- A one time fee of $100 is due to the ECYR association.
- Are required to provide information about their group for the website.
- Must pay the dues of $35/hour for site set-up and updates.
- Annual fee of membership is $30.
- This membership grants space on the ECYR website and your organization is able to accept tax deductible donations under our 501c3 charter.
- The individual memberships must keep their information up to date, with valuable information, on the ECYR website.
- The Treasurer of the ECYR must provide a monthly report to the membership.
- The ECYR association must approve the request of donators.
- The ECYR association has the ability to decline any donation.
- The ECYR must approve the application of new membership.
- All donor request forms must be approved by President or Vice President.
- Earmarked monies given to the specific member must abide by donors request.
- If no request is made, then it’s up to voting membership
- There is a minimum of an annual meeting. Special meeting of members may be called together by the president.
- If membership becomes self-sufficient, there will be no annual fee to new members.
ELLSWORTH COMMUNITY YOUTH RECREATION